You will need:
- 1 Loaf Rhodes Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 6 oz spaghetti, cooked
- 1 cup thick spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 –inch cubes
- 1 egg white
- Parmesan cheese
- Parsley flakes
- Roll loaf or combined dinner rolls into a 12x16-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Remove wrap from dough. Place spaghetti lengthwise in a 4-inch strip down the center of dough. Top with sauce and cheese cubes.
- Make cuts 1 ½-inches apart on long sides of dough to within ½-inch of filling.
- Begin braid by folding top and bottom strips toward filling. Then braid strips left over right, right over left. Finish by pulling last strip over and tucking under braid.
- Place on large sprayed baking sheet. (or transfer parchment paper to baking sheet).
- Brush with egg white and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
THIS BELONGS IN MY BELLY!!
What jimmy said